Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pilot



Post 1: "Pilot" - The explanation. 

Rewind seven years and you will find me, an 18 year old girl, 1 month into her new life living and studying in the US. It was during my college days that I created my first music blog dedicated to reviewing and recommending live gigs in London & NYC.

Now, seven years forward, I am ready to embark on my next adventure and relocate to Sydney, Australia. So here I am, writing the first post of my second blog "New Places New Tracks."

This blog will be my space to share my journey. I am excited, a little terrified, but mostly ecstatic to be starting a new life, in a new city, with new cultures. So despite my new social status: homeless, jobless and friendless, I am ready. Life is short. Why not take a few risks once in a while!?

No comments:

Post a Comment